Friday, June 16, 2006

I just took a nap

Do you know how long it has been since I took a nap? I can't remember. Every now and then I might read or try to take a nap. This is the first time I have fallen asleep in the middle of the day without an interruption.

I need to go dust. AGAIN. The powder is still everywhere. Billy changed the filter last night and I hope that helps. I also need to clean up the kitchen. It has been a very productive day. I cloroxed my bathroom- except for the yucky leaky shower, worked on laundry and went grocery shopping-ALONE. And tonight we are having steak. Yummy!

That is all. Not much to say. No good stories (sorry Ann) and no pictures. Life is pretty boring without my boys. Quiet and clean- but boring!

2 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I am glad to hear you have some alone time. Having kids must be great, but I am sure you love time with just your husband! ;) If I have anything to say about it as soon as I graduate I will be back in your area and will LOVE to babysit all the time!! I miss you guys way too much now as it is.

grandma' place said...

Now you know how I feel. When the kids were all around it was buey, busy. Now life is so different without my kids around. I know that the future holds alots of exciting times and kids will move around. So I am enjoying the momemt with plenty of free time, especially since Robert works nights, knowing the life does change. love mom