Sunday, June 04, 2006

Withdrawal

Are you in picture withdrawal?




Well, I have one at the end of this post. But you have to read this to get to it.

We had a great weekend! Billy worked half a day Saturday. I think he figured out that being gone 18 hours a day for 4 days was too much time away from home. We did our usual grocery shopping and errands. Played outside and had a family meal. I DID NOT have to give baths!!!!! After the boys finally went to bed we watched a movie.

Sunday began with the boys cooking breakfast. Then it was off to church. This is the first time Lance has cried when I drop him off. Made me sad. After church and lunch is was rest time. Then Billy and Garrett took Trevor to get a hair cut (pictures later). While they were waiting they went to Target and got the alligator pool and socks. They needed socks so they could go bowling. It was a well thought out trip. Garrett had a blast! He told me all about it when he got home. While they were gone, Lance and I went back to church for a meeting. We all got home around the same time. And Trevor looks adorable! Billy set the pool up and the boys had a great time. Garrett went down the slides so much he has plastics burn on his hiney and legs. Lance just climbed in and out of the pool. And drank from the hose. This pool should make the summer evening fun! They both got into fire ants and had huge bites. So they got a dose of Benadryl and ate a little supper. We out them to bed and did not hear a peep from that room. Isn't it great when they play so hard they wear themselves out! The Benadryl probably helped out a little!

That about sums it up. And for reading about our weekend I reward you with this picture. Check out those eyelashes!


3 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Hmm I missed something- did Garrett and Billy go bowling or is that for the future?

KirstyB said...

Love that picture!! Beautiful lashes!!! My Sean has great lashes too and I tell him all the time that they were wasted on a grubby boy!! HAHAHAHAHA

Kristin said...

Fun pic! Why is it that the boys are the ones with the great lashes? Easton has amazingly long lashes too.

I'll have to remember that Benadryl "trick" the next time we're having sleep troubles. Um, yeah...didn't I mention Easton's allergies? :)