Monday, June 05, 2006

Husbands

Did you know that I have the best husband? He is my best friend, my support and makes really good guacamole. He knows when to call me and what to say- usually. He does the dishes and has been caught using the vacuum. He can fix just about anything. He cooks on the weekends. He does NOT do laundry. He plays with the boys and reads to them. He teaches them Spanish and Czech- I just hope they are not dirty words. He has a very soft side but you have to look really hard to find it. He loves animals and treats Trevor like a king. He calls me beautiful. He works hard to give us this wonderful life and leaves his work at work. He gave me the new vehicle. He loves his boys and he loves me.


3 comments:

Deanna said...

What a sweet posting.

I am proud to say he is my brother!!

Justin and Susie said...

I already knew all that- the sweet stuff atleast- but I love to hear you talk about my big brother like that!! I'm glad yall are so happy!

grandma' place said...

Billy, thank you for being the husband I taught you to be?!!!! The best gift a wife or husband can give their children is love one onother. I know my grandchildren have it made. Love all of you, mom