Monday, June 26, 2006

Fire Pops

Happy Monday!

My birthday just keeps on going! I like this 3 day celebration! Last night we met my parents for supper. The boys did really good- which surprised me since they are at the stage where they don't behave in public. Garrett actually ate and Lance threw his food. He did eat a lemon. Mom brought a cake and the waiters put a hat on my head and sang to us. Garrett covered his face the whole time. He looked like he was going to cry. I think they scared him. I got to open my camera box and another gift from Garrett. It was a bag of Oreos. He picked it out. When Billy asked him what he wanted to get Mommy he said Oreos.

I cancelled my meeting today because G was really cranky this morning and had a low grade temp. I think it might be allergies. So we hung out here and went outside for a little bit before it got too hot. I played with my camera and almost filled up my memory card. I had fun with all the different settings.

Some neighborhood kids/punks were popping fireworks when we were outside this morning. Garrett kept asking me what the noise was so I explained it to him. So all morning long, every time a firework would go off, Garrett would tell me "It's ok Mommy, it's just a fire pop." He is too funny.

That is all I have to say. I am leaving you with a few pictures from my new camera. These are NOT edited! If you are wondering what the boys are doing to the tree- they shake it to make the crepe myrtle blooms "rain" down on them.

Having to use a slide because blogger picture is not working.

3 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

You keep those oreos all to yourself- hide them from Billy and Garrett! Glad you had a good bday!

Deanna said...

LOVE THE NEW CAMERA!

I bet you will put it to good use!!

Glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!

Ya'll have a good fourth of July with all the FIRE POPS around you! Too cute!

Kristin said...

Happy birthday again...LOVE the quality of your new camera...what kind is it? Looks great!

(Your post is up twice btw ;) )