Friday, June 23, 2006

30

I have less than 60 hours left. I will move up into the next bracket. You know the one where you are IN your thirties. Not thirty anymore but in my thirties. UGH!

I don't have much to blog about today. It has been a quiet week around here. Well- minus all the screaming and fighting from Garrett. Mom came over yesterday and took me shopping for my birthday. We hit Kohl's and found a great sale on luggage. Something I desperately needed but would never buy for my self. And it is purple so only I can use it! Now I just need some place to go!

We also stopped and picked up my new glasses. It has been 8 years since I had new lenses. My prescription is so bad that to get the lightest lenses I had to get the expensive frames for it all to work. So I am now sporting a new pair of Tommy Hilfiger glasses. Of course I only wear them for about 3 hours a day. I also had to upgrade my contacts. I am very limited in my choices now. No more pretty color contacts. I am so glad we have a health savings plan because it was not cheap!

The boys are doing great. Spending lots of time in the pool. They are both enjoying the summer. Both have had a growth spurt. I cannot keep them in clothes or shoes. I hardly recognize Lance sometimes. He looks like a boy and not my little baby. And he talks nonstop. And barks.

I will be back later to add a layout and picture. Blogger is not letting me load a picture right now.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I hope you have a great Birthday!
Sounds like it is starting out good!!

Kristin said...

Blogger never ever lets me load pictures. Boo! I have to do Photobucket for mine.

Happy early birthday...I would LOVE purple luggage too!