Friday, June 02, 2006

S.P.I.#5

He is not a baby anymore! Lance had his 15 month checkup today. He is in the 95th percentile in height and 75th in weight. He was such a ham when Dr. Clarke came in. He wiggled out of my arms and ran to him and lifted his hands up. He also giggled and made silly faces at him the entire time. That boy loves an audience! He did really well with the shots. Only cried for about 3 seconds. So different than Garrett!

This is the last of the Padre pictures. Enjoy!




Day Four

Lauren and Shane made breakfast for all of us. We packed up and went back to the beach. The tide was still high so we had to more our hole back a few times. We finally got settled and lance had a huge hole this time! Everybody worked on their sandcastles. Garrett and Lauren foraged for greenery. It turned into a city. Complete with a drainage system. Lance lost stem about an hour and a half later so I took him back. He took an outside shower and then went to nap. And he took a long nap. Laurie came back early also. I enjoyed visiting with her. Not too long after that Garrett, Billy and a few others came back. After Garrett got cleaned up he spent the day playing and watching videos. I think he was tired of the beach. Everyone came and went the entire afternoon. The boys ate early and had a nice bath. They then went to bed early. We had hamburgers and spent the evening talking and listening to Clayton and Shane play guitar. And Joby trying to sing. That is it. The next day we woke up to rain. Which was fine because we were leaving anyways! We had a great trip home and are planning out next trip back!

****If you look at the pictures you can see Garrett feeding the seagulls totrilla chips. From what I have been told, he was also telling them to "shhhhhhhh." I guess they were making to much noise. Garrett is still taking about the seagulls.****

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I have loved hearing all about your weekend getaway and seeing all the pictures. Congrats to Lance on the doc's appointment. I know I'll never hear those high percentiles with Easton...you've got yourself a healthy boy! Two of 'em, from the sounds of it!

KirstyB said...

Love all of the pictures!!! Can't wait to see you scrap them!!! :)

Ryan & Ann said...

I love all of your pictures and stories of the trip. I am going to read over all of them again once I have intetnet at our house. It was really exciting for me though reading about Lance's growth chart because I just learned about them this semester in Nutrition in the LIfecycle! Healthy Boy!

Deanna said...

You guys had a great sandcastle village going!!!

Loved reading about all the activites!!