Thursday, June 01, 2006

S.P.I. #4

Day Three





Saturday. By far the prettiest day we had there. The sky was brilliant blue and the waves were perfect. The boys woke up and were ready to go. Uncle Ernest and Ignacio had arrived in the middle of the night. Garrett had a good time following Uncle Ernest around the back yard and naming all the ceramic frogs and fish. After everyone had breakfast and we packed two wagons up we headed to the beach and set up camp. It was beautiful and we snagged a prime spot. Lance had more fun in his whole and Garrett played in the water. Lance didn't last that long so Sugie took him back to nap. We stayed out the whole day. Billy went back around lunch to grab a few sandwiches and snacks. Garrett fed the seagulls and played more. I think we finally took Garrett back after 3:00. Later that evening Uncle Ernest made the best fajitas and margaritas. Yummy! After we made sure the boys were asleep, Billy and I walked on the beach. We stopped at the Wanna Wanna bar and listened to the band for a while. We were all there- except for PawPaw and Sugie- they were babysitting. Walked on back to the house and went to bed. It was about that time that I realized my feet were sunburned. But at least I didn't look like Clayton and Laurie! Too bad I don't have pictures of them! Another wonderful day.

No comments: