Thursday, June 15, 2006

They know me

1-800-222-1222





Anyone know that number?


They have received a few phone calls from me lately. I think they know me. Today it was because of powder.






Poor Lance. He is always the subject of Garrett's experiments. Today was the powder. An entire bottle all over Lance and my living room. Do you know how hard it is to get powder out of the carpet and couch? Vacuuming doesn't do it. There is a fine dusting all over the place and we are slipping on all the floors. I called poison control and Johnsons & Johnsons because it says on the bottle DO NOT INHALE. But we are ok because this powder was 100% cornstartch and not talc. Why???? Why does Garrett tormet his brother and do things like this? I was a good girl growing up. This should be happening to my brothers. SHANE- HAVE A KID PLEASE!

I need to go fix the boys some lunch. And then go pack them for Camp Sugie. Mommy needs a break.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

I didnt know the number so I almost called as I started reading your post, LOL Kids... they are the craziest thing, aren't they? LOL

grandma' place said...

OH AMANDA1 Do you have your hands full. Believe me Billy never did this to Deanna. Garrett is just a child with alot to think about and try out. Hope Sugie can give you a break. take care, Helen

Ryan & Ann said...

Ryan and I keep on coming back to these pictures just to laugh. They are so funny!!

Deanna said...

BILLY DID CUT MY HAIR!!

DON'T YOU REMEMBER, MOM??

Great Pictures! Good luck with the clean up- put this one in the books next to Toby and the Mr. Bubbles!

Simple Digital Girl said...

I have called that number 4 times already! Lol- Lucky me, everything just ended up being some kind of laxative!

Justin and Susie said...

He looks like a little old man in the first picture- too cute! I think Garrett has some of his uncle John in him- John was the true trouble maker of the family!