Sunday, June 25, 2006

My Boys

My boys treat me soooooo good! They are wrapping my present right now. Well- they are wrapping the box because I already took the present out. But Garrett doesn't know that. And I will open the box later with the cake Garrett is making. I am sure it will have lots of fingerprints in the icing. And this is what they got me


I am so excited and can't wait to play around with it.

Not much is going on around here. The boys have been playing inside a lot because it SO hot outside. It was 108 outside our kitchen yesterday. Yuck! So my house is in shambles. Toys and stuff everywhere. I am planning on getting all the clothes washed, folded and hung today. Then I will tackle a different room each day. Garrett has turned into a good helper if I bribe him. And Lance loves to throw things away for me. How young can you start teaching them to clean toilets? I can't get Garrett to vacuum because he still hides from it.

Tomorrow we are visiting a friend and the boys will play while I work on MOPS stuff. I am in charge of MOPPETS (the little kiddos) and getting the curriculum and rooms together. We started our registration today. So if you live near me and want to join let me know!

I really can't think of much else to say. I guess I could throw a few random tidbits out.

Lance is cutting 4 molars
Garrett doesn't want to turn 4
Garrett loves to paint
Lance likes to do puzzles
Garrett is afraid of roaches
Lance says 6 words now

I need to go vote in the Digital Next Top Scrapper contest. This is my entry.



Everything is by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Wow! That looks like a really nice camera! Hope you have a great birthday- I am sure your cake will be yummy!
Also, your layout of yourself is so cute!

Nikki said...

Happy Happy Birthday Amanda!! What a great gift, how exciting!! I love your layout, promise not to call you mandy lol :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girl.. LOVE the camera!!! I can't wait to see the layouts! hehe Happy Birthday to ya.. :)

Ryan & Ann said...

That is a really cute spread of you. I am proud that Garrett is afraid of roaches....it sounds like someone else I know. ;) Happy early Birthday.