Friday, September 01, 2006

MORE

credits: Shawna Clingerman's Techno Grunge kit. Font is SP Holy Guacamole



credits: Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton's 2 Scoops- Princess Buttercup (available at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com), hearts are from Dani Mogstad and the font is Susie's Hand



credits: papers and cardboard are from Shawna Clingerman's techno Grunge (available at www.mylittlescraps.com) eyelets are Christy Lyle's and the twine is Kim Hill's. Fonts are cheltpresstrial and amanda's hand.



credits: solid pink paper id from Dani Mogstad's This Love Collection- Solids, everything else is from Maddy's Smile by Dani Mogstad (available at www.designbydani.com) font is pea jenny script and pea Elizabeth. *Thanks for the help Kirsty!*



credits: Dani Mogstad's Old School kit available at A Cherry On Top, stitching is from Puppy Love by Dani. Font is Highland Perk.

Wow! Yes- I have been busy! When the house is quiet (except for Billy snoring) it just pours out of me. It doesn't hurt that my designers are making such great stuff to work with!

There is a lot going on today in the digi world! New stores opening and products being released! I was going to advertise for Jennifer today but the site is down right now! So look for her links and pictures tomorrow. But for now I will leave you with a few sites to visit:

Design By Dani
If you look around you might find my bio, picture and a few of my layouts. And check out the month long celebration and contests.

Your Favorite Pair Cutest page design! And that kit is now my favorite! Can't resist the denim- those that have been to my home know that!

My Little Scraps Shawna's brand new site and store! Love her doodles! And she has 3 little boys- God bless her!



Time to go put a load of laundry in and run the dishwasher. I also need to clean my desk off and find the missing earring. It is bugging me that I can't find it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great new LOs, Amanda...I'm starting to feel my scrapping mojo coming back. :)