Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SICKIES

We are all a bunch of sickies! Well- I don't think Billy is but I am sure it is coming. Lance has it pretty bad. I took him to the doctor Monday and got some medicine for his sinus infection. And now Garrett is very mopey and emotional which usually means he is getting sick. I have not felt that great the past few days but I hope I am now over it.

We got the Fisher-Price catalog in the mail and it is now property of Garrett. He walks around with it informing us of what he wants for his birthday (which isn't until late November) and Christmas. He has a pretty good list going. Most of it is Geo-Trax and Cars.

That is all I can think of to say today. Guess the cold medicines are kicking in because I am spaced out! So I will finish out this post with some more layouts.




CREDITS HERE




CREDITS HERE



CREDITS HERE



CREDITS HERE



CREDITS HERE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you all start feeling better soon! :( Great layouts girl... you are a prolific scrapper!