Monday, September 11, 2006

TIRED

I started my allergy medicine again and am super drowsy. I am determined not to get a sinus infection this fall! So hopefully after a few days my body will adjust and I will be back to normal.

We had a busy but great weekend! We went to the in-laws Saturday afternoon to see Shelby and Deanna (and Susie and Ann) and the boys had a blast! Lots of running and screaming little children. Well- it was only 3 but it sure did seem like more! I took a bunch of pictures but most are a blur because they never did stop moving.

After all that we took the boys to my parents, dropped them off and ran! Not really but we did leave them there. We had a seminar at church Sunday afternoon and I just did not want to leave Lance there all day. I knew it would be tough on him. So they got to have time with both sets of grandparents this weekend. And I got to sleep for more than 10 hours last night (I did go to bed at 9:00)

That is all I have to say. I am going to feed the boys and let them play with Daddy. I want to watch a few 9/11 remembrance programs on TV tonight. For some reason five years later is just as hard. Having children really does make you realize how precious life is. And to take every opportunity to hug, kiss and say I Love You.




credits: Christy Lyle's Campus Casual kit, paper tear is Kim Hill's and fonts are Problem Secretary and pea Alisha.

No comments: