Saturday, September 02, 2006

NOISE

Constant noise. For some reason Garrett suddenly has a desire to talk constantly-mostly questions. Random stuff. Why did the baseball cross the road? Momma are you wearing pink? How old is Daddy? I have 2 eyes. C is for cookie. Is it time for snack? What are you doing? What are you doing next? That was over the span of 2 minutes.

And Lance blabs all day long also. Only most of his is unintelligible. And the boy loves to talk on the phone- real or not.





credits: Jennifer Layden's Brody kit available at www.thedigishoppe.com



Absolutely nothing is going on today. And I love it! I am about to go do my 2 mile workout video because it is too hot for me outside (yes Billy- I AM a wimp). And then plan on doing a little digital window shopping. And sometime this weekend we are going to tackle the kitchen and clean the pantry, drawers and cabinets out. I am sure we will have plenty of help with that.

And for my scrapping friends...

Check out this sale:


And I think she extended the sale. LOOK HERE



I love this kit and hope I can find a good Shelby picture to go with it! The embroidered alpha and little rainbow are too cute!

OK- Lance is asleep now. Time to put the tennis shoes on.

No comments: