Thursday, September 28, 2006

IS IT NOVEMBER?

Garrett asks this question about 387 times a day. He is sooooooo ready for his birthday. I have already received his wish list and the details of his party. He has it all planned. And he only has to wait 44 days for his party. We are having his party early since his actual birthday is right before Thanksgiving. So this is your Save The Date for all the aunts and uncles out there. November 11, 10 a.m. at Chuck E. Cheese.

The rest of the post is for my digi-scrapping friends so my family can stop reading. (Even though I know they won't)

And speaking of birthdays...



Dani is having a birthday bash Saturday morning (10 EST) you don't want to miss! There will be fun, prizes and that cute kit! It will be at www.yourfavoritepair.com in the chat room. If you want more information look HERE

Here are 2 layouts I did using it with birthday pictures. I plan on putting these in the baby books.





(dotty border is from Maddy's Smile by Dani Mogstad)

So I guess I will see you bright and early Saturday morning???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that crown is sooooo cute! Did you make it?

Love the ribbons in that kit. Hopefully I'll make it to the chat tomorrow! Thanks for the heads-up! I LOVE Dani's stuff.!