Tuesday, September 05, 2006

DO YOU HAVE A MINUTE?

Because this post could take some time to read! So much has been going on and of course I am going to tell you about it ALL!

***Labor Day Weekend***

We had a great time doing nothing! We went to the grocery store, played inside and outside, a lot of cleaning, and NO accidents! And I didn't not have to cook at all so that made my weekend perfect :)

Saturday Billy pulled out the Slip N Slide (or swim n slide as G calls it) and they had a blast!








Yesterday my parents came over and we swapped beds. Here is our new bed:


(not the greatest picture) Last night I slept SO good! It was like I was in my own bed. The only way I knew Billy was there was because I could hear him snoring.

And yesterday afternoon Billy was feeling restless so we packed up and went to Katy Mills. We went to look at the fish at Bass Pro but that only lasted about 5 minutes. Lance loved it- he was trying to say fish and would laugh when they came near. Billy actually wanted to venture out into the mall (SO not like him!) and we had a good time window shopping. We went pass Lunar Golf and Garrett put on his puppy dog eyes and said he wanted to play "night golf" and I couldn't resist. So he did one round of golf and had a blast! Lance just sat in the stroller and tried to figure the whole black light thing out.


***Mother's Day Out***

Today is the first day of MDO. Garrett was very excited to go. In fact, he walked right in and put his things away and NEVER looked back! I did not get a goodbye hug or kiss. Lance was VERY upset that he could not stay. He will have his turn Thursday. Before we left I took Garrett outside for a few pictures. I can not believe how big he looks and how adorable!








***Scrapbooking***

Garrett's class has an All About Me book with pages from all the students. These are his pages:



credits: Dani Mogstad's Fresh Air kit and font is SP You've Got Mail


This is a page of my favorite t-shirt:

credits: tags and paper tear from Kim Hill's Bits and Pieces, string from The This Love Collection- Everyday Romance by Dani Mogstad and the papers, stitching, threaded ribbons, alpha are from Dani Mogstad's Fresh Air kit. Fonts are Mother's Typewriter and pea Elizabeth.

I came across this picture when I was cleaning and had to scan it and use it! Garrett was around 3 months old.


credits: Credits: Misty Mareda's Daylight Fading paper and element packs. GORGEOUS! Tag string is from Christy Lyle's Priceless Moments Elemental Pack.

Here is the original:
I need to post this before I lose it all! Have a great day and check back Thursday for Lance's back to school pictures! If he will stand still long enough.

3 comments:

KirstyB said...

Wow...busy girl!!! Wish I could see the pics but they aren't showing up for me!! :(

Kristin said...

I can see the pics! They're great...I love your whole post as I'm a fan of chattiness myself :) I can't believe the size of Garrett's backpack. Too cute. He looks so proud sitting in that window. I'll be so sad the day Easton goes off like that but I know it'll come.

Great pages, by the way. That wide-eyed pic is SOOOO cute and I'm really loving the torn papers lately...I feel some more scraplifting coming on.

4guysandme said...

I just had to laugh when I was reading this post. I was just browsing, but then I saw the layout "the shirt says it all."

My son has that same shirt! AND my son's name is Lance! LOL!

Here is my shirt layout: http://www.thedailyscrap.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7950&cat=500&ppuser=1503&sl=4