Thursday, August 31, 2006

MEET THE TEACHER

Today was Meet The Teacher for the boys. Lance could care less. And Garrett told me that he was not going in that room. It was not his classroom. We will see who wins that battle!

That is all that has been happening around here. Pretty low key right now. We are planning on enjoying the holiday weekend at home. Just hanging out doing honey-dos. Maybe a little time outside in the sprinkler. Hopefully some BBQ.

But for now I am enjoying the quiet. The boys are in bed and Billy is working late. And I finally get some me time. Much needed.


credits: Dani Mogstad's Retro Rerun- Fabulous Fall kit and cardstock alphas from the This Love Collection bonuses. (available at www.designbydani.com)


credits: Carpe Diem kit by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman (available at www.designbydani.com) Font is Dear Joe 2.



credits: Jennifer Layden's Brody kit (available soon!) and the font is SP Toby Unleashed




credits: Carpe Diem (again) by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman. Solid background is from Dani's This Love Collection.



credits: Dani Mogstad's Retro Rerun- Fabulous Fall (available at www.designbydani.com) Font are Pea AngeDawn and stampact.



I know this seems like a lot of layouts lately! I have been doing more that sitting in front of the computer. I have had many of these sitting in my hard drive just waiting for this weekend! All of the kits above will be for sale starting tomorrow! And a few of them will be on sale or for a great price! So check back tomorrow for more information!

2 comments:

grandma' place said...

Love your pictures!
That is strange about the Dimetapp.
I have not heard anything on the news about them having to pull it off the shelves.

Anonymous said...

wow.. GREAT pages girl!!! I can't wait to play with those new ones myself! Girl, I laughed so hard at your "thanks meth heads"..LOL TOO FUNNY. Ya know.. they pulled my Tylenol sinus stuff because of that too. I'm still a bit ticked over it!