Thursday, September 21, 2006

ALONE

I went to WalMart alone. All alone. It felt very weird but wonderful! I was having a good day until I looked at the back seat and saw BEAR!!! I rushed to the church and dropped bear off all the while thinking that my poor little baby was with out his security blanket. Horrible mommy guilt right now!

Last night Garrett had AWANAS and he wore his vest for the first time. He was so proud! He knew all his memory verses and motto. I took a picture but it turned out bad. Sorry. Lance and Daddy stayed home this time.

Nothing else exciting to report. I am getting over a cold and just trying to keep up with the laundry and toys.

I will try to have something a little more entertaining next time. I do have a few layouts to show. Okay- I just realized I have a lot of layouts to show!!! I'll come back tomorrow and post the rest.




credits: everything is from Jennifer Layden's Autumn Solstice kit available at The Digi Shoppe. Fonts are mom's typewriter and bluecake

Journaling: Never a dull moment around here. You two always seem to be together- playing, fighting, spitting, making a mess or following each other around. And when Mommy pulls out the camera you turn into two little hams. On this night you were on the ottoman yelling “cheese” and “eeeze” so I would take a picture. And then came the silly faces! I hope that you will always be best of friends and the bond you have now will continue to grow.





credits: papers are from Jennifer Layden's Kristen kit available at The Digi Shoppe, stitching is from Jennifer Layden's Essential Elements and the font is pea Alisha





credits: Christy Lyle (green paper and blue plaid from Rugged One, blue cardstock and bow from Huckleberry Ice Cream with Angela Barton, pin from His Nursery with Robin Carlton, denim alpha, tag is from cardboard shapes-recolored, string is from Priceless Moments), stitching is from Gina Miller, Kraft paper is from Amanda Rockwell's Charlie kit and scallop edge is from Shabby Princess. Fonts are pea girly girls script and Chelt Press Trial




I love this picture of Garrett and his cousin Shelby walking together at the zoo.
Credits: papers from Gina Miller's Designers Studio Kit 10, ric rac and stitched border from Gina Miller's Fall Flower kit, X stitch is also Gina's and the heart is from Kimberly Giarrusso. Font is pea Olson.





I did a photo swap with Dani Mogstad and lifted Amandagale. I was super excited to scrap Lexi! She is a cutie!
credits: papers, ribbons, flowers and eyelets from Dani Mogstad's Sassy Pants, stitching from So Square stitching and the binder clip is from Everyday Romance. Font is pea xoxo from karen.
I found the quote at 2 peas from SassiAngel. It reads: What are you thinking? What do you see? What are you dreaming? What will you be?
Outside of the window there's so much to do. The world is just waiting for the wonder of you.
scraplifted this: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=12732&cat=500&ppuser=288&sl=a

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wonderful layouts Amanda, what a treat to visit your blog. Thanks so much for the little note on my blog, really made me feel GREAT!!!