Tuesday, August 15, 2006

GOT A NEW BLINKIE!!!

Not much is going on around here. It is too hot to do anything. I have a huge list of things to do before the first MOPS meeting. Getting kinda nervous.

Garrett is wanting to draw and do his coloring books. Today he did Dot to Dots. He was so proud of himself! He walked around with his book all day talking about it. But the one time he set it down the little tornado came along and scribbled all over it. Garrett was devasted! I felt so sad for him. I told him we would get another book for him to work in. And one just for Lance.

I have a few layouts to show. I also have pictures but they are still on my camera.





















Credits



So- I had a wonderful email today. Totally unexpected! It was from Dani Mogstad. She invited me to be on her CT!!!! And as you can tell by the blinkies over there I said yes! I still do not believe it. This is going to be so much fun! Her designs are gorgeous and I have no idea where to start! I want to use every kit right now! And she has the most adorable little girl with hair that I would love to have. Lexi is so going to be Lance's girlfriend one day.

It is getting late and I need to hit the sack. I will be painting at the church tomorrow and then I will be waiting for Kirsty to get home so we can talk. Don't you EVER go on a two week vacation again girl!

3 comments:

KirstyB said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Noted your concerns about my leave of absence...will follow up with you via Hello when I return around 2:49pm today. ;)

Congrats on the DMCT thingy...I am so stinkin' excited for you...and so stinkin' jealous!!! Woohoo...you are on fiy-yuh!!

Lovin' al the new layouts from you chickie...I guess I really need to get my butt in gear when I get home!! See you soon on HELLO!! :)

Kristin said...

You are one busy mama! Wow. Congrats on the new CT. Guess you've found some inspiration again. Yay!

Speaking of "important dates" do you know what 9/25 is? The 11th season premiere of 7th Heaven! You've got me watching all the reruns. :)

Kristin said...

Oh crap, I haven't even seen all of season 10 yet (7th Heaven) and I just read some Season 11 spoilers. Dumb dumb me! :(