Saturday, August 26, 2006

YUCKY

We all seem to have yucky noses this weekend. Not fun! We are just planning on taking it easy and doing a few things around the house. I think Billy might be making homemade chicken soup today. YUM!

I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done and rearrange the living room. The couches need cleaning in a major way. But that means I need to remove Garrett from the couch. He loves his Saturday morning cartoons!

Want to see what I will be working with? You have no choice!






You can get it HERE!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't think I'm crazy but...I found your blog through another that I frequent. I was just going to pass through when I the name Garrett caught my eye. My oldest son, who is 4, is named Garrett. We don't meet too many others. I also noticed you mentioned AWANA and of course the scrapping stuff. We have a lot in common so I just thought I'd say hello. :)

Justin and Susie said...

That layout has my name ALL over it! Don't ya think? I may have to try scrapping again!