Monday, August 21, 2006

UGH!

Well- I had to take Lance to see the doctor today. His little tiny toenails are becoming ingrown. So now we have to make an appoitment to see a podiatrist and figure out what to do.

Right now he is naping. His nap schedule is way off! And Garrett is watching Between the Lions. So while I have a few minutes I thought I would update- but I really have nothing to update!

This is for all my scrapping friends-

Did you know that Amanda Rockwell is now selling at Scrapbook Bytes??? Her first kit in the store is Marcus. And this is a layout I made using it:


I have more to show but I will save it for another day. I need to go sweep and mop. It is amazing how much dirt Billy can drag in. Just joking!!!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

That is an adorable layout! I love it! Poor Lance has funky Heimann feet (because his middle name is Robert the king of all funky feet HAHA)!

Deanna said...

I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! It is simply beautiful!