Saturday, August 05, 2006

TAX FREE

Yes, we are insane. My mom and I ventured out to the outlet Mall WITH THE BOYS for tax free weekend. And it really was not that bad. The stores did not get insane until after lunch. The boys were very well behaved and made it very easy. I think the best deal we found were the $4 jeans at The Children's Place. Lance got his first backpack and lunch box. And he now can say backpack. They both got new shoes. Lance really needed new shoes. He has been going barefoot lately because he outgrew his shoes- literally overnight. And Garrett got new shoes because they were Hot Wheels and he would die without them. I was a little disappointed that everything was cold weather clothing. Do they not know that it is only cold in Texas for 3 weeks?

If you ask the boys they will tell you the best part of the day was the carousel ride. Garrett had a grin the entire ride. And Lance actually enjoyed himself. Every time they would come around and I would wave Lance would start laughing. Too cute!

I came home to 4 letters- 2 for each boy. It was their room assignments and teachers for Mother's Day Out and their new Sunday School rooms. MDO is less than a month away! And in 2 weeks we start Awanas and MOPS. This fall will be busy! Mondays are the only day that there is not anything planned. I was thinking about signing Garrett up for soccer but I don't think we will have the time.

That is all the latest. Nothing too exciting. Tomorrow is Sunday school and church. And another meeting in the evening. And not much planned for during the week.



So I leave you with the one layout I have finished. I am behind on my CT duties!




CREDITS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A perfectly sweet layout!! I have baby fever lately and you just aren't helping girl! LOL

It sounds like I'm missing out on this tax free weekend thing... we don't have an outlet mall around here. Much less a CHILDREN'S PLACE outlet store..LOL I LOVE that store!!!