Sunday, August 27, 2006

WEEKEND UPDATE

Another great weekend! Saturday was spent doing a few things around here and napping. I TOOK A NAP! Then we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's for supper. The boys got to run around and chase the dogs and play with different toys. (Susie- Lance and Daisy got along well!) Garrett talked the WHOLE way home. And tried to sing along with the radio.

Lance was still snotty and grumpy this morning so I stayed home with him while G and Billy went to church. Lance and I got some good bonding time in without big brother. He loves his mommy time. I look forward to Tuesdays when it is just the two of us. Garrett gets his mommy time everyday when Lance naps and he loves it! That is the time when we "smells words"- his latest fascination. At least he is no longer obsessed over everything being 10.

After lunch I got Lance down for a nap and Garrett on the computer playing his games. I put Billy to work! He helped me rearrange the living room. And it looks good! He also vacuumed the baseboards and couches without me even asking! And we did not fight or argue! That never happens we we move furniture! The room looks good and "new." Now if I could just get rid of the piano. Anyone want it?

And I can finally show some of the layouts I have been working on. I have been sitting on them for a week waiting for the kits to be released to Dani's store (Aug 28).




This one uses her new kit- Maddy's Smile along with her stitched circles.




And this picture is from last October. Yes- I am going backwards! This kit is a Retro Rerun Kit of Dani's. She is having a great sale on a few of her older kits! I used Autumn Spice 2 and a photo corner from Puppy Love and a stitching from A la Carte- ALL DANI'S!



Another older picture. Everything is from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton- papers, tag and bow from ABC baby and the stitches are in the bonuses. Font is bickley script. Scraplift from Hyphen



Credits: Papers, clip, ribbon and beads are from His Playtime, card is from His Day Out, bow is from ABC Bab- all from the Expecting Sweet Stuff Collection by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton, the denim alphabet is from Christy Lyle. The font is CK Marissa.
journaling: Daddy tries his best to shorten the nighttime stories. But Garrett has caught on! Whenever Daddy skips a part of the story Garrett lets him “NO Daddy” and makes him read it over! Scraplifted from Jackie Delfin






I used Dani Mogstad's Quiet Comfort from her This Love Collection


I think that is all- for now!

No comments: