Friday, August 25, 2006

I'M IT!

I was tagged by Maegan.



1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Padre Island, Texas


2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My very old and ratty nightgown.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes but shoulders are pretty high up there.


4. What's the last CD that you bought? I don't even remember! Billy buys the Cd's. Unless you count the Laurie Berkner one I got for the boys.


5. Where's your favorite place to be? the beach

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? the grocery store with two little hungry boys


7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My neck and hair. Love to have my hair messed with.


8. Strong in mind or strong in body? More mind than body.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Whenever Lance does.


10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? The dishwasher. Enough said.


11. What makes you really angry? It takes a lot to get me really angry. Now frustrated is a different story.


12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I have played the flute and piano but now it would have to be any instrument that is very quiet.


13. Favorite color? Pink

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV


15. Do you believe in an afterlife? If you are talking about heaven than yes.

16. Favorite children's book? The Poky Little Puppy


17. What is your favorite season? Fall. Love the fall.


18. What is your least favorite household chore? Ironing. Hate it!


19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be able to nod my head and everything would fly to its correct place.


20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Nope. Never.


21. Can you juggle? Do you know how clumsy I am????


22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? Big Gran


23. What's your favorite day? Any day Billy does not have to work.


24. What's in the trunk of your car? I don't have a car. Ha ha! A stroller, umbrellas, Lance's broken car seat, nap mats, a big jack (why is that there Billy?) and toilet seat covers.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger



Now I am off to tag Kirsty, Amanda, Jennifer, Deanna, Ann and Susie (all those emails coming back to haunt you Sue!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for playing. I enjoyed reading about you. I have changed my mind about my super power. I want yours. :)

Anonymous said...

I did mine! :)