Friday, March 30, 2007

PLAIN DIGITAL WRAPPER

This happened so fast! I am going to be selling at Plain Digital Wrapper! It is still sinking in and I won't believe it until I make my first sale. I never knew what all went on behind the scenes and I am slowly learning the ropes. Sarah and Tanya have been loads of help and I am sure by Sunday they will be tired of my questions.

Here is my first kit:



I have a few ribbon packs and another kit that are in the works and hopefully will be finished by Sunday.

Other than that news there is nothing else going on. Tomorrow we have a BBQ Cook Off to go to. The boys should enjoy since they have a petting zoo and bounce houses. I am sure Lance will chase the chicken and try to kick it again.

OK- time to get moving! I have lots to do today!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow Amanda, congrats!!! That is awesome and I love your boyish kit. I never downloaded your freebies--too crazy 'round here and the download process was involved.

Way to go, though...that's so cool. And it WAS fast.

jodie said...

your page kit looks awesome! :) congrats on the new designer spot at PDW! good luck!

Justin and Susie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I knew it would happen - you are a natural at this! I love the kit! :)

Sara E said...

Amanda...Congrats! what a great store to start out in too...yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about it but congratulations and good luck.
Love,
MOM

Sarah96 said...

Yay, Amanda! So excited you got into PDW - I'm looking forward to working with you at pdw! :) Big, big congrats to you.