Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SPRING CLEANING

Why is it that when you clean you make more of a mess? The spring cleaning bug has hit me and I am tackling some projects that were long overdue. But in the process I am making other little piles and messes. So frustrating! I did get my make up drawer cleaned out and the craft closet. Garrett will be thrilled to see all the paint materials I found. Of course I found other items that I now need to find a new home for. My next project is to get into the boy's closet and dig out summer clothes and make a bag of clothes to donate. I might have to throw a few toys in there also.

It is quiet around here today. The boys are at my parents for spring break. I tried to convince my mom that it should be the entire week but she did not agree. I think they might be coming home soon because Lance seems to have another cold and is not feeling well. I have enjoyed the alone time. It is amazing how much faster I can clean without little helpers!

I have only scrapped one page. I have been attempting to make elements to match my papers and that has taken all my computer time. But here is the layout of Lance's version of hide and seek:





And here are the elements I made. This was so difficult to do and I am not all that happy with the results. But you have to start somewhere.



Included are 4 marker drawn stickers, 3 not so straight ribbons, 3 eyelets and 3 staples.

You can download them here. LINK REMOVED- Sorry!

The papers will be up for a couple more days. The links are a few posts below. I will take them down soon because I am reaching my download limit.

Thanks for all the lovely comments last week! I enjoyed reading them and they brightened my day! And please send me a link to any layouts using my stuff- I would love to leave praise!

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is perfect!! Thanks so much!
Debra

Mandy said...

Those stickers are so cute! I can't wait to use them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

AgnieszkaAnna said...

thanks for sharing. The kit is awesome.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are wonderful.:) Thank you for sharing with me:)

Darcy said...

Amanda..those little stickers are quite darling!! Way to go, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the elements, and for the summer papers as well. They're all so bright and cheerful!

Anonymous said...

I think these are great! I wish I could do half as good :) Thank you for sharing them.

IkeaGoddess said...

Lovely elements. Thanks for sharing.

Muka said...

these are adorable!! i love the sand castle especially, and that dark frowny crab.. lol!! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I think they are really cute. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Now I really want to go to the beach! I love those stickers - thank you so much!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute graphics.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Your stickers are ADORABLE! Great work--I love them!

Heather said...

Oooh, I love the look of paper-style digital scrapbooking, and I'm really loving on these! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

you make the prettiest stuff! I love the bright colors. Thanks so much for sharing!

LVMommy22 said...

i'm so glad ikeagodess had a link to you on her site! this is awsome! tfs!
:) M

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I will definately use it.
And to think you weren't even sure you liked it! *g*

Well I sure do, thank you. ;)

Christine said...

You did a GREAT job on this :)

Deanna said...

These all make a very cute kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

paintingsiggi said...

Cute elements - really love the little crab!! :) Thank you! :)

Deanna said...

Thanks Amamnda!

Love the whole kit- you are amazing! Can't wait to use it!

Anonymous said...

Just love these!! Can't wait for summer to come. Thanks! Mara

Unknown said...

thank you so much, these are cute!

Amy W. said...

I'm sharing some love with you for this fabulous kit! It's so great and wonderful. Bright and fun and cheerful- the patterns are sweet and the doodles just too cute. Thank you so much for sharing!
-Amy

Sweet Pea said...

I think your elements are really cute! Thank you,
Susan

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the great kit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda. I really like the sand castle and other elements.

TFS! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Your summer kit is SO CUTE! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful summerkit.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your time and talent! (I love the sandscastle!)

Anonymous said...

Very cute summer items. Thanks for sharing them!

Leah Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Nicole said...

These are adorable. Thank you for being so generous.

Anonymous said...

Love your summer kit,the colours are so vivid!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable - you're doing a great job! I really like your doodles :) Thanks so much for all your time and effort!

Thanks for the giggle.. I saw the picture of your little guy gardening with a broom! How cute is that?!! Boy I miss those days!

Anonymous said...

Wow what an awesome kit! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Ok I got such a chuckle out of your littlest guy 'cleaning up' in the garden with a broom! Love it!

Yes the weather is really calling everyone outside and I for one am to totally thankful! - Brooke (in Oregon)

Anonymous said...

These are so perfect for our beach photos. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! Thanks for sharing them. Already have some great ideas!

Anonymous said...

Lovin these! Cute doodles