Sunday, April 01, 2007

A THANK YOU AND A SALE!

I'm open!

I want to thank Billy for putting up with me the past few days. He has been so supportive and understanding and I could not have made this step without his help. The little things he has done for me have made the biggest difference and I appreciate it.

There is no way I could have gotten everything up and running without a little help from Sarah VanDyke. She answered my million questions and held my hand. Thanks girl!

And to Darcy and Kirsty- thanks for being my cheerleaders. Your encouragement kept me going.

So, you want to see?




To celebrate I am offering a 35% off discount for today and tomorrow. CLICK HERE

Ok- now I need to get back to my real job and do some laundry. I'll be back tomorrow with a weekend recap and pictures!

1 comment:

Sarah96 said...

I'm loving all your first kits and those ribbons are so cool. Congrats again. Now if I can just get a few minutes to scrap I can do some pags for ya. :)