Friday, March 23, 2007

FREEBIE FRIDAY

Friday is finally here! And to celebrate I have a little gift for you. I have been working on a few ribbons and received great complements on the one I used in this layout:



CREDITS HERE

There are many more of these ribbons in the works right now. When I use ribbons on crafts and paper scrapbooking they are never straight. I am not sure if that is user error or not but I thought that my digi pages should have the same look. And since I am too cheap to buy something I could attempt to make I gave it a shot. Here is a sneak peek to what I have been up to:



There are wrinkled straight ribbons, crumpled crooked ribbons and crumpled circles. I have a few other shapes and styles ideas floating around in my head. And yes, there will be ric rac. That just takes longer.

So here is a chance to try one out for me. I wasn't to thrilled about the color so instead of trashing it I thought I would share it. Let me know what you think!

This link will be taken down tonight so grab it while you can! (drop shadows for preview only)


Yellow Crumpled Circle (sorry! link has been removed)

Enjoy your weekend!

9 comments:

joan said...

I love your note about being too cheap to buy something that you could probably make--I'm the exact same way! Your results are fabulous, thanks so much for sharing! :)

justrenae said...

How adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

Renae

Anonymous said...

When I saw your ribbon, I remembered seeing your LO in the gallery. Very cute!

xashee's corner said...

thanks so much for this awesome ribbon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this...it reminds me of scrunchies:-) from the 80's

CathyK Designs said...

Love that ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sarah96 said...

Your designing is looking awesome Amanda. Love your wrinkled ribbons. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! these ribbons look great!

Rona said...

these are so cool! thank you!