Thursday, March 22, 2007

Texas A&M vs. Grey's

This is when I need Tivo! A&M plays tonight and Grey's Anatomy is on. We very seldom get to watch Aggie sports since we do not have cable and they are actually in the NCAA regional semi-finals. So I think the game will be on tonight. I am a little annoyed with the storylines in Grey's anyways. I really do not want to watch a soap opera. Just stick to the medical drama.

So that is where I will be this evening. Sitting in front of the tv folding clothes.

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

grey's was very soap-opera-y tonight. i hope you watched the game! lol!
:) M

Kristin said...

Oh I hear ya on that one...remember they re-air it on Fridays a lot of the time (Grey's, that is). And my TiVo won't let me watch one and record another. So you're not missing too much. :)