Monday, March 05, 2007

Lookie!

So I was planning on having a 200th post blog party. But I am too impatient and decided to have it now!

In celebration of my blogiversary and my impending 200th post I have a gift for you! I have a major case of scrapper's block but needed to do something creative so I made papers. This is my first time designing anything so any feedback is great! Give me the good, the bad and even the ugly.

Here they are:

Summer Solids




My inspiration for the colors is our beach umbrella. I am so ready to get it out and start using it!

You can download it here. Sorry- link has been removed!



Please leave me a comment if you grab it and I would love to see any layouts using the papers.

The link is only good for 100 downloads so let me know if I need to fix it.

Thanks for a great blog year!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and textures! Thank you!!! :)

Metalmama said...

Great colors !! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome papers!!! Love the colors! Happy anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!

Dana said...

Thank you for the wonderful papaers. I love the colours and the texture

carmel said...

leavin' you some love, Amanda - these papers have lovely colors! thanks so much...

Anonymous said...

Cool papers; thanks!

paintingsiggi said...

Great papers, Amanda - you've got super colors & texture. Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

Love the papers. TFS.

HUGS!

Jan said...

beautiful! thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the bright color papers. Thank you.

PSharp said...

Love the brilliant colors. Thank you the the paper pack.

Shell said...

Thanks for the bright & vibrant colored papers.

Anonymous said...

no bad, no ugly,
just good, good, good!!!
(keep on designing!)
tfs

Anonymous said...

Nice bright paper colors.tfs

Anonymous said...

Nice bright paper colors.tfs

Christie C said...

Love the colors! Great work and thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the texture on the solids. Very versitile kit. Thanks.

Sweet Pea said...

What wonderful colors! Thanks,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, I downloaded all your summer papers & elements. They are just gorgeous!

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Leavin some love for these great summer papers! Great job! Thank you for sharing!

Felicia McB said...

Awesome papers, wil try to work with them (and the patterned papers and embellies this weekend). thanks so much for sharing!