Tuesday, March 20, 2007

DANG OAK TREES

The green stuff is in the air. Oak tree pollen is floating around and covering every surface. Which makes me suffer. Zyrtec can only take me so far. But hey- I know with the next rain it will knock the pollen count down. But then the rain makes the grass grow and grass allergies are my nemesis. COME ON SUMMER!

If you pay no attention to the 4 runny noses around here we are all great. Spring Break is over and we are trying to find our routine again. With the longer days it makes bedtime harder. But the boys are adjusting.

We spent the weekend working around the house. We emptied out the front flower beds and gave them a mini make over. The boys enjoyed all the worms we uncovered.



That is about it. Nothing exciting, just normal.

I did a little bit of designing and came up with this:




And I did a little bit of scrapping and came up with this:

This is a layout for Audrey Neal. I am a Guest CT this month and when I saw this kit I dug out a picture from Easter 1986 to use. Can you believe that was 20 years ago? Credits coming soon!

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

amanda! you can't torture me like this! i'm already suffering the pollen allergies with the headache from you-know-where and now you show me your gorgeous 'comfy' kit but you don't give any clue as to how to get it!? aaaaaa! not fair! lol! ow, i can't laugh - it makes my head hurt ... wah!
:) M

LVMommy22 said...

oh yeah, i really like your LO's - especially the watermellon seeds! thanks for torturing - i mean sharing!
:))) M