Sunday, March 11, 2007

OBLIGATORY BLOG POST

This is for Billy. I guess he has forgotten all we did the past few days and needs me to document it.

Let me recap the weekend.

FRIDAY
MOPS in the morning
naps in the afternoon (me included)
out to eat when Billy got home
went to Lowe's to get seeds and plants
Billy set the enormous tent he bought in the backyard to "practice" camping
Garrett lasted about 45 minutes in the tent

SATURDAY
Lance woke us up at 6:15
went to HEB for groceries
planted tomatoes, peppers, mint and watermelon- a nice variety
I cleaned our bedroom from top to bottom- well not the top because I can't reach the fan
the boys played and worked outside
Billy cooked supper and we ate on the patio
folded some clothes
worked on another freebie

SUNDAY
Lance woke us up early again at 7:15 but it was really 6:15
went to church
Billy took the boys to my in-laws for the day
I went shopping and spent some quiet alone time
they came home exhausted- Garrett fell asleep saying his prayers!
finished one scrapbook page


That about sums it up. And if you were wondering how a 2 year old plants a garden here you go:



Yes my friends, that is a broom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am lovin' your blog. you are so talented...check out the digi papers. you are a natural. i looked at all your layouts too - amazing! now i know where to come for inspiration.

Sweet Molly Mac said...

ROFL-broom! Precious.

Great element set BTW- It will work great this summer when we "hit the beach"

Thanks so much. I love whimsical,colorful, but not too frilly elements. Perfect stickers!