Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Lance




I can't believe my baby is one! We celebrated last night with a small cake and sang "Happy Birthday" to Lance. He responded by throwing both arms up in the air. That is his way of saying "Hooray!" He got a new big red wagon for his first birthday. Of course big brother has already claimed it. We had to get a wagon with seat belts to contain Lance. He is my wild child! Even his doctor commented on his "rambunctious" nature. Start praying for me now.

His big party is this Sunday. I know he can't wait. It will be nice to get to see some of the aunts and uncles. This who can't make it will be missed. Uncle Shane and Aunt Lauren may get knocked off as number one. Although the last time I asked Garrett who he wanted to play with he told me Bella- which actually sounded like "Belwah."

Anyways- I have a few pictures to share. No new scrapbook pages. I have been very busy cleaning and helping our church move to its new location. I did make a movie of Lance's first year. I will show it at the party and try to make a few DVDs.

The boys eating cupcakes:

Lance digging into his birthday cake:

Have a great weekend! I will try to come back Sunday night with new pictures. God Bless!

No comments: