Friday, February 24, 2006

Loooooong Blog

Yeah! The weekend is here! It is so nice to have Billy home during the day to play with the boys. I can only take about 5 days of being a human jungle gym before I wear out.
Yesterday we went outside to play in the sunshine after supper. Garrett was digging in the ground and pulling weeds. He looked up at me and said "Whew! It is hot outside. Let's get out the pool. It's summertime Momma." No kidding! He is so ready for it to be warm and dry. He does not like being cooped up inside.
We went to McDonald's for lunch today- Garrett's choice. Lance ate 4 chicken nuggets, apple slices and a few fries. That boy can eat! He must be going through a growth spurt. He has not turned away any food we have offered. He loves bananas. I can't say that word around him. If you show him a banana he starts to hop up and down in his booster seat and grins. Here is a picture from breakfast (sorry about the quality- I did not edit it).

I have a few scrapbook pages to share. This one is of Garrett from Western/Rodeo day at school. They had the court set up like a western town with activities for them to do. I was volunteering at the face painting table. He was doing good and having fun until he saw me. I think the pictures will explain what happened then. The blue eye came from his hand that I painted on and then he wiped his tears with it.

Credits: Gina Miller Boy Genius papers, Shabby princess borders, stitches and brads, and The Digi Chick Romantique twill ribbon


I also worked on this. It took me forever to do. It is very hard to do a scrapbook page about yourself. It was a challenge.

Credits: Shabby Princess Flea Market Chic, Tickle-icious, and borders

And then there is this one- no explanation needed:


Credits: Gina Miller CherryVanillaChip Kit

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking on here! You are so creative! I will see yall this weekend for Lance's birthday! I can't wait to see yall! Susie!