Friday, March 17, 2006

A little spring cleaning


I decided to attempt to spiffy up my blog. It is not easy! All those codes can get confusing. I made the banner myself. Just trying it out. I am sure I will be changing it once I learn a little more.

We plan on having a relaxing weekend. Meeting up with our Care Group from church for lunch. We are going to Willie's. Yummy! Billy will probably go and help at the church Saturday afternoon. I will try to get both boys to nap at the same time. And then we have church Sunday. This is the first time our Sunday school class will meet in the new building. We have not had class for 3 weeks. Really miss it!!!

So do you like the blinkies on the side? Gina Miller made the Grey's Anatomy one. That is another project I am going to attempt. Anyone have a need for a blinkie? I got the LOST one from ABC's website. The Digi Scrap Blog is a list of a bunch of blogs of my peers in the digital world. I am way low on the list. If you take a peek at some of the others you will see a lot of great design talent.

Ok~ here is a layout I worked on last night. It is a picture of the birthday prince- runny nose and all.



Credits: Papers are from Michelle Coleman's Color Happy PP, Ashley Olson's Funky Stuff Kit and Lisa Howell's Retro Green PP. Stitches are Shabby Princess from the Splendid and Bluebell Road Kits. Chrome x brad is Shabby Princess Splendid. Star eyelets are from the Priceless Mega Kit from DigiScrapDivas. Shabby frame is from Shabby Princess. Doodle and silver eyelet is from Fern Lili's Left Shoe Freebie. The tag and paper clip are from Ashley Olson's Funky Stuff Kit.I think that is it! Oh- the font is Too Much Paper!

Need to spend time with my hubby! I think he has ice cream~

Oh- Happy Birthday Missy! You have a card in the mail! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It was a great one. Love you guys!
~Ann~