Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Cough, Cough

If you were next to me that is what you would hear. We are all coughing. It is getting annoying. I am taking the boys to see their doctor today and hopefully get some really good cough medicine. Then maybe we can all sleep through the night.

I have a new favorite. Gain Joyful Expressions Apple Mango Tango. It is like washing your clothes in a yummy shower gel. Now I just have to see if Lance is allergic to it. I usually wash with the green All but the store was out. I found out the hard way that I can't use powder detergent or Tide. It makes Lance's eczema break out like crazy. He also breaks out if he is around floral perfumes or sprays. Last night we tried a bubble bath and I am hoping it didn't give him bumps because he loved the bubbles. I am hoping he outgrows this.

Another new favorite. Home Cafe. This thing is so neat! I can make a cup of coffee, tea or hot water in a minute. Perfect for me. Right now I am having a cup of French Vanilla coffee.

I made a layout yesterday of the boys. The pictures reminded me of my childhood.


Credits:: Heart from Holly McCaig and the rest is from Faith True's Summer Lovin Kit.

Shameless plug coming...

Faith just released a new kit and I love it! It is called Fete des Fleurs. Here is the preview.

That is all for now. I need to go find goodies to put in the bag for the waiting room. Have a great day!

2 comments:

KirstyB said...

Hope everyone is feeling better really soon!!! Love that Brotherly Love layout...looks like any normal day at my house too!! ;)

Love the colors in that new kit!! May have to go shopping!!

Anonymous said...

Ryan has a Home Cafe too that we love! The pictures are great today. Good luck with the doctor.
~Ann~