Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hurricane





There is a hurricane that hit our house. I call it Lance. It is a category 5. Want proof?



Not only does this hurricane wreck havoc everywhere it goes- it is now walking!! More proof-



When hurricanes make landfall tornados often occur. I call them Garrett. Proof-

I was only able to do one layout this weekend. I am trying to learn Photoshop Elements and have been playing with that all weekend. I am also attempting to do photo editing. I tweaked the picture of Garrett in this layout. If you have any pictures that need fixing send them my way. I need the practice. I would love to work on wedding photos (Susie & Laurie).


Credits: Priceless Mega Kit from Digiscrapdivas.com

Have a wonderful week! I know I will- Garrett starts MDO again this week.

No comments: