Monday, March 27, 2006

UUGGGHHH!

I have the crud. Thanks Billy! I feel crummy and tired. I just hope the boys don't get it.

We had a very nice weekend. Friday night was KidFest and it was cold! There was a good turnout. I painted faces for 3 hours. And I can't draw. It was mainly hearts, rainbows and puppy whiskers. Garrett had fun at a few of the booths and Lance hung out in his stroller. Saturday we goofed around the house and went to the grocery store. And then Sunday we went to church. The parking lot was full and there was even parking at a local school. The big opening was a success. After lunch we went to visit Billy's parents. We took Sammy to live with them. We just couldn't contain him in our yard and he was rough with the boys. He seemed to like it there. The boys had fun playing outside. Garrett rode a hot wheels down the hill and Lance pushed a truck all over the yard. Robert, Billy and Garrett attempted to fly a kite. It was a nice visit. It wore the boys out!

I only have one layout to share today. I just do not feel like creating. I also haven't taken any good pictures lately. This is just a little girly one of Shelby. I was just fooling around.





Glitter embellishments are Jen Wilson's.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good time at Girns and Grumps today! I wish that I could have been there.
~Ann~

grandma' place said...

Thanks for helping me get started. Sammy is doing fine. Him and Taco love to play chase in the yard.
helen