Friday, March 24, 2006

Grand Opening

Our church is having its Grand Opening this weekend. I am excited. Tonight is the KidsFest. It should be a lot if fun. We are having the perfect weather for it. It is gorgeous outside! And Sunday is the big day.

We have had a really nice week. Stuck around the house a lot. Played and cleaned. Billy has a nasty cold and lost his voice. Not that he talks much anyways. Lance is walking everywhere. He looks so funny because he sticks his arms straight out like a mummy. Garrett is just fine. He has given us a preview of what he will be like as a teenager. I think that is what age 3 is for. A preview so you can prepare yourself the next ten years. I told Billy I am checking out all the parenting books from the library because we will need it with that one! Too many paternal genes.

So I got my sisters-in-law in on the blogs. Check them out here:: Susie and Deanna. It is so much easier to show off pictures this way. I would get so many emails sent back because of exceeding capacity and all that.

Here are 2 more layouts I finished. One of Ann and Ryan in Las Vegas and the other of my two boys.




Credits:: Faith True's Summer Lovin' Kit (find it at Addicted to Digital) and one of her doodles. The font is Susie's Hand

Credits:: Kraft paper and red floral are from Michelle Coleman's Color Happy PP, stitches, eyelets and dot paper are from Faith True's Summer Lovin' kit, arrows are from Shawna Sclingerman's blog freebie and the doodle is Faith True's. Font:: MA Quaddie, SA Inkspot and TrashHand

Time to get a few naps in before the KidFest tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture you chose to use today! ;)Funny story-Ryan will randomly start saying words in different ways from movies, people, or just today. Well, this past week he has been saying "Raider" like Garrett. It is Ra-er!!! I miss Garrett a bunch! :( Talk to you soon!
~Ann~

Anonymous said...

Yeah I got it to work by posting it from anonymous!!