Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hey You-

To all my visitors:

Let me know who you are! I am curious to find out who is lurking out there. Oh I know the regulars- Susie, Laurie and Lauren. Just leave a little comment for me. Thanks!

The boys and I had a fun day cleaning and playing. Guess who did what. Garrett was turning "flips" on the floor this afternoon. You know who had to join right in! Lance would bend over and look through his legs and then roll onto the floor. Too cute! I will try to get some pictures later.

Here are 2 scrapbook layouts of the boys. The first is of Lance's first steps without me. And the next is of Garrett jumping. They are definitely all boy!



Credits: Block Party Mega Kit from ScrapArtist

Credits: Papers from Robin Carlton's PB&J, Staples from Ashley Olson, Ribbon from Life is a Bistro by ScrapArtist, Chipboard letter from Priceless Mega Kit by DigiScrapDivas

So do you like the size of the pictures? I am attempting to learn how to change to settings on this blog. Any suggestions?

Well- it is time for icon_lost_16 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

anonymous jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Here's one you didn't expect... This is Jayson McDonald. Bill sent me the address so I took a look. You have a cool site and more importantly very cute kids! Keep up the good work.

Jayson McD (aka MacDaddy) '97

Anonymous said...

I can't help but visit every few days...I LOVE it, and I am amazed at how you find time to get all your scrapbooking done!!! Your boys are adorable, and I bet MY two would have a large time with them. We HAVE to get together next time I am in Texas!!! Love, Gayle