Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm So Excited!

Two posts in one day! Aren't you special?

I am posting because I found out today that I am now a member on a creative team for Faith True. How cool is that??? Some of you might be wondering what that is and I will be glad to answer you. I will make layouts using her digital scrapbook kits and post them on a few online galleries. I am so excited to have this opportunity. I can't believe I was chosen (cue the tears). Seriously- it is a great honor and will be a great experience for me. If you want to check out Faith here is her blog- Simple Thoughts. So stayed tuned for new layouts with new products!

2 comments:

Margie said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations!

Deanna said...

CONGRATULTIONS!!
Can't wait to see more!
I'll send you more "girl" pictures!