Monday, November 06, 2006

WORRIED?

Guess a few people actually read this thing. Do you miss me when I am gone? I am still here just busy and sick.

Let me backtrack for you.

THURSDAY
Took the boys to school. Ran to Walmart. Finished up a few projects. Picked boys up. Drove to parent's house and picked up Mom. Went to the circus. Garrett does not like clowns. Saw more of an elephant than I wanted to. Went back to my parent's house.

FRIDAY
Went for a great walk around the football stadium a few times. Played with the boys. Went to Walmart (again). Went to Payless and Mom got the boys the funniest slippers- pictures later. Watch the boys play in the 2 big dirt piles. Put the boys in the shower.

SATURDAY
Lounged around. Went into Houston and met a scrapping friend at Cheesecake Factory (Hi Christine!). Drove back to my parent's and picked the boys up. Drove back home. Both boys get car sick. Clean car seat. Feed the boys. Put them to bed. Take my temperature. Sick. Billy comes home from hunting.

SUNDAY
Sleep, sit, sniffle. Billy took care of the boys. They had fun.


I feel much better today. I just wish the dripping would stop. It is late and the bed is calling me. I'll try to put some pictures up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Justin and Susie said...

I was missing your post! I hope you start feeling better!