Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holiday Tag

Thanks Kirsty! I am going to stop reading your blog if you keep tagging me!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No but I need to ;)

5. When do you put your decorations up? They are up! And have been up! Usually before Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? tamales at the in laws and turkey at my parents

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Having to sleep upstairs with my brothers and running down stairs to get to the presents only having Dad stop us at the door and make us wait while he had his coffee.

8. How and When did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth? Santa still visits me!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No. But we are usually at someone's house so we exchange gifts.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? TONS of ornaments, white lights (see picture a few posts below)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it but remember- I live in Texas so I hardly ever get to see it.

12. Can you ice skate? Never tried. Nothing frozen around here.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My engagement ring. My first Cabbage Patch kid closely follows.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Celebrating Jesus' birthday.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? All of them but I look forward to Little Gran's Pralines!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? The countdown tree that we had as a child that Lance and Garrett now get to do.
17. What tops your tree? A star- Garrett will not let me do anything else.
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Anything but Grandma Got Run Over.


Now I get to tag some peeps.

Deanna
Susie
Ann
Sarah
Jennifer
and anyone else who wants to join in! Come back and leave me a link in the comments and I'll come check out your survey.

On to scrapbooking! I have a few that I haven't shown. I am loving using PSE5. So much faster and easier for me than DIP. That reminds me- I need to write my letter to Santa. Not sure if he has caught all my hints yet.



credits: Amanda Rockwell's Back in Black Collection- Fresh Kit. Alpha stamp and heart are Dani Mogstad's.


credits: Jennifer Layden's Pumpkin Cider kit, stitching from Gina miller, ric rac is Tiff Brady's and the pumpkin template is Karen Hunt's.


credits: Priceless Month tag from Christy Lyle, everything else is from the 365 Collection- August kit by Christy Lyle and Robin Carlton.


credits: everything from Jen Caputo- template from Collection 10, text paths and Blueberry Pop kit.

credits: Thankful kit by Kelly Shults and Amy Teets. Paper tear by Jen Caputo.


Time to go. I need to find G's "wish listus." THANKS AUNT LAUREN!




2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

I love your layout of Garrett and the moment he became a boy. The one of Lance in the dirt is pretty cute too!
I'm gonna do the survey...

Deanna said...

Ok, I finished the tag on my blog!

Cute pages! That is one of my favorite pics of Shelby