Wednesday, November 22, 2006

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS






Yes, I know I am nuts. Billy tells me this often.

The boys love it! First thing they do in the morning is ask to turn the lights on. They are having a blast with the LP Nativity and Christmas Village.

Christmas is so much fun!

And so is Thanksgiving. I didn't forget about turkey day. How could I forget about turkey? Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE turkey. We got a coupon for a free bird from Kroger and I went and got the biggest I could find. 20lbs. I LOVE turkey! Billy will be cooking that for me in January.

The only thing that could make this holiday season better is the weather. It is gorgeous outside but we could be in shorts. I refuse to wear shorts right now. I wish it would stay cool. Garrett wants snow for Christmas and I think he might be disappointed. The last time it snowed I was pregnant with Lance. G was too little to remember.

Christmas decorating isn't all we have been doing. Yesterday was Garrett's REAL 4th birthday. He had birthday brownies after supper and ate 3 of them. That boy loves chocolate- just like his daddy. This morning was his check up and he is all good. Tall for his age but what do you expect? So is daddy! He did get 4 shots and is still whimpering about them. The highlight of the visit was that he got to pee in a cup. He thought that was hilarious! I think I am going to put all our cups out of reach.

We have a bunch of plans this weekend and I am sure we will be dead tired Sunday night. I was hoping to do some Black Friday shopping but the ads just aren't appealing. This year is Billy's turn to get a BIG gift. Any guesses as to what it is? The boys are getting him boots. Yes, I know he reads this but he has to try them on and pick them out but they will be wrapped and under the tree. Santa is also getting him a few things but nothing exciting. Still not sure what the boys are getting. I am sure it will involve some sort of train or Hot Wheels.

Check out this picture of Lance. That boys is clumsier than me! He has a gouge out of his nose and a scrapped forehead.

Off to do more laundry!

2 comments:

Justin and Susie said...

Whoa! Lance looks like such a big boy with his hair like that! Your tree looks beautiful! We don't get to have one this year with our move and all! :(

grandma' place said...

Good for you. It great to have the tree up early so the boys cane enjoy it. Lance does look like a big boy in the picture. I can see Garrett enjoyed decorating the tree.