Monday, November 20, 2006

TA DA

Lance has a new expression. He will hold his arms out and go "ta da" He is super proud of himself. Too cute!

We had a great weekend. Fun Day with Daddy went well. When I got home they were wiped out and went to bed without a peep. I am not sure what all they did but everyone was in one piece and the house was not destroyed.

Yesterday we went to church and played all day. It was another early night for the boys. Lance did get up 5 times last night because he couldn't breathe and was coughing like an old man. I was able to grab a cancellation appointment at the doctor this morning. When Dr. C walked in Lance stuck his tongue out and said "ahhhhhhhhhh." Dr. C busted out laughing. He put Lance on an antibiotic and cough medicine. He also got his flu shot. We go back on Wednesday for Garrett's 4th year check up. I am not looking forward to it.

I was looking at my photos from last Christmas and got the urge to scrap a few. We are trying to decide how to do this year's Christmas card picture and it is going to be hard to top last year's! And since it is impossible to get both boys sitting and smiling at the same time I am not sure what we will end up with!





I need to get going and do some laundry. I am way behind! I am never really caught up but there is a mountain of laundry right now. Later.

1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Your layouts are amazing! Thanks for linking to the Everyday Digital blog!!!!