Friday, November 17, 2006

COUGH COUGH

We are now recovering. It as moved onto the coughing stage. I went to my allergist yesterday and he said I have bronchitis- again. So back to the inhaler and antibiotics. And then Garrett got sick last night. The yucky stomach stuff. Not sure if it was just something he ate or what but he is fine now.

So this week has just been blah. Nothing new. Just trying to get the house back to normal and everyone well. Oh- Lance does have some new words. In addition to his own little language he can say the following:

I did it! = Ideedit
BOOKS! = ooks
ball = ball
juice = uice
go night night = g nigh nigh
bath = baaaaaaa
duck = duck
snack = nack
Momma = MOMma
Daddy = DaDe
please = eez
Uhoh = uhoh
NO! = NA!
Yes = ssssss
toes = oes
nose = oes
eat = eeetttttttttt
Bye Bye = Bye Bye (with huge hand waving)

He is starting to combine his little words into sentences. There are still a few I haven't figured out yet.

And he is adding to his animal sounds but a duck still says DUCK DUCK.

And his favorite thing is to sing songs and do finger movements. And dance. Billy calls him a bobble head when he dance because that is the only part of him that moves.

That is all I have for today. I am sure I will have lots to tell on Sunday. Tomorrow is Fun with Daddy Day while Mommy does some GIRL ONLY shopping! This is my once a year trip and I am looking forward to it!

Found this picture from last year and wanted to share!

1 comment:

grandma' place said...

Glad to hear that you all are feeling better. I have been fighting the stuff all week. I came back to work and found three nurses blowing their noses and coughing. I started taking airborne to boost my immune system and got to bed early. So far so good. I was on call this week to I sure did not want to get sick.