Sunday, November 12, 2006

THE WEEKEND

Sorry I have been absent lately. It has been pure madness around here lately. And since I don't remember where I last left off I guess it is time for another round of weekend recap.

FRIDAY
MOPS in the morning. Lance and Garrett made the cutest projects. I need to scan them in. Came home for nap and cleaning. Went to Walmart for party goodies. Billy came home early and cooked. YAY! Sent boys to bed early. Billy went grocery shopping. Went to bed.

SATURDAY
Listened to Garrett ask "Is it my party yet?" about 5,467 times. Billy took the boys to get a haircut while I cleaned. Went to Lunar Golf and had a great party. Garrett and his friends (and family) had a wonderful time. Came home and Garrett played with every single gift. Cousins came over and had hamburgers. Boys played with cousins and had a good time. I crashed early.

SUNDAY
Woke up with a sick little boy. Billy stayed home with Lance and green nose Garrett. I went to church. Came home and Billy left to go hunting. Fed the boys and put Lance down for nap. Garrett played his Leapster all day and I piddled around. Lance took a 4 hour nap and woke up with a yucky nose. Played with the new toys. Had supper, bath and now the boys are in bed. YAY!

Another great weekend. Garrett told me it was the best party. He really had a great time and is enjoying all his new toys. I have pictures but since they were taken under blacklights I need to do a little editing. His real birthday is still over a week away and he is looking forward to our little party at home.

I do have a few other things I can share.






I think that about wraps it up. I am sure I am forgetting something but right now I have a little boy that just got out of bed and told me he is still sick.

No comments: