Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'VE BEEN REPLACED

You do not want to venture into our household right now. As a matter of fact, you might just want to scoot away from the screen a little. We are SICK! It is so yucky! There are kleenex everywhere. Garrett started it Saturday and it has now made it way to me. I just hope Billy does not get it. But out of all of us Lance has it the worst. He just always seems to get the yuckiest. And he can't tell me what hurts so I don't know how to make him feel better. The nurse I talked to told me to start all of us Rescon GG. We love that stuff. It is about the nastiest liquid medicine you can take but it works. I just don't like giving it because it messes with our moods. Makes us drowsy and grumpy.

Today Lance took a nice long nap but woke up crying. I tried juice, rocking him, finding his entourage and singing to him. Nothing worked. He kept crying. I finally asked him if he wanted to watch The Wiggles and he hopped down off my lap and ran to the living room. I have moved down from being the coolest and best in his eyes. The Wiggles are number one right now. And as I type he is watching Rocking Christmas. Garrett is trying to teach him the dance moves.

Since we have been confined to the house I did do a few scrap pages. I am using the trial of PSE5 and I love it. It is on my wish list- you listening Santa Billy?



CREDITS HERE

I guess I should let the boys get some fresh air for a bit. Hopefully we won't get blown away. It is so windy outside. But our leaves are falling so maybe Garrett can actually make a pile of leaves to jump in.

Later...

1 comment:

Ryan & Ann said...

Before I read your story on Lance's "pants down" picture I thought maybe he was doing his business! hehe Those are really great pages.