Sunday, November 26, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME

How was your Thanksgiving? We had a great time visiting our families. After being gone 4 days it is always the best feeling to walk back into your own house.

The boys had a blast playing with aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas and cousins. They are beyond tired. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a tough day around here. No more candy, no more getting their way, no more constant entertainment. Yup, it is a tough life when you have to come back to reality.

I tried the entire weekend to get THE Christmas card photo. I took over 300 pictures and not one of both the boys turned out. One would be looking the other way or moving. So frustrating! I am going to try again tomorrow night. I did get a few really great pictures.

Chief Garrett:


Garrett and Daddy fishing:



Lance's Big Fish:


Celebrating the Aggie win:


Daddy having fun in the dirt pile:


More fun in the dirt:


Trying again to get a picture:


Lance really did catch a fish. Don't know how he did because he just throws his line in and out. The poor fish was just tossed around. Garrett also caught a few fish.

It is getting late and I need to get to bed.
Night!

2 comments:

Ryan & Ann said...

I watched the game Friday. Even though I am not a true Aggie anymore...I still want to say...Gig' Em!! It was a great game. I liked the boys shirts for Thanksgiving too, really appropriate! :)

KirstyB said...

Those are some great pictures, Amanda!! Those boy really do LOVE their dirt, don't they?!?! :)

Tagged ya...go check out my blog!! :)