Sunday, July 30, 2006

SHORT AND SWEET

I never knew summer could be so busy! It has been crazy around here. Of course it is all stuff I bring on myself but hey- I am enjoying it.

I had a couple days by myself last week when the boys went to my parents. I was able to get a bunch of MOPS stuff done and rest! I also went to the store by myself. Felt great! On Friday I took the boys up to the church and let them play while I helped my friend Emily paint the preschool area. It is sooooo neat! I will show pictures when it is finished. And Saturday we all went to the grocery store and played around the house. In the afternoon I went back up to the church to paint a little more. And then it was back to church this morning for Sunday School and all that. And then I was back up there this evening for a meeting. And then we will go back tomorrow to paint again in the morning. I am glad we only live 4 minutes away!

Ok- I need to get to bed. Garrett went to bed early which means he will wake up early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Sounds like you are VERY busy! Can you come paint my house next, please? :)

Hey...we have something in common, other than scrapping! I am a sunday school teacher (well, right now I am on hiatus, for summer) I teach 3 year olds and LOVE it!