Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Yucky yucky weather today.

I am sitting here wondering what to do. The boys are at my parents today and I am by my lonesome. Well- Trevor is here because he refuses to go outside when it is raining. I have folded all the laundry and picked up around the house. I guess I could clean the playroom and bathrooms. Or I could chat with Kirsty on Hello all day.

I have a picture to share. I don't think I have put it up here before. It was on my desktop for the longest time. Typical Garrett.




And some layouts



credits HERE





credit HERE





credits HERE






credits HERE


Time to be productive!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Cute pages Amanda! I had to LOL @ the powder one, poor Lance!

Justin and Susie said...

I've never seen that pic of Shelby too cute!
I love Garrett's silly face!

Kristin said...

Great new LOs and I love the title of your "Hello" chat with Kirsty. Too clever!